Closed: Hero 3+ with SRP Tray and Accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaseadee

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
  • Hero 3+ Camera
  • Non-touch backpack LCD screen (I think this is an aftermarket piece and not GoPro branded)
  • Dive housing with extended back to accommodate the LCD screen.
  • 32GB SanDisk Extreme Card.
  • Two Wasabi Power batteries with charger (these are 1200mAh batteries so they last longer than the stock battery).
  • Snake River Prototyping Tray and lock line arms. I do not have the torches. Let's just say that one should never allow the teenage child the camera to hold while they are getting on the boat.
  • Flip 3.1 Filter set from Backscatter (the filters have some scratches but I can't see that they show up in the video).
  • Pelican Hard case to hold all of your items except the tray.
  • Gobs of miscellaneous accessories for the GoPro and Flip 3.1 setup.
All of this can be yours for the low low price of $150 Shipped for FREE anywhere in the continental United States. (If only I had a set of Ginsu knives).

Full Disclosure: There's some wear/scratching on the housing and on the flip filters, but It has not affected the usage that I have noticed. Also the SD card is odd in that when I connect the camera to my PC via USB port, the GoPro software complains that there is no SD card until I take it out, wipe it with a cloth and put it back in the camera. It works perfectly fine after that, It has done this from Day 1, I just have no idea why.

Let me know if it's still available. I'm interested and will actually be in South FL this weekend if you're willing to meet for pickup.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom