Memorial Day Scuba Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MBT has a sale as well, if you're gonna goto P'Cola, hit em both up and reap the full benefits.

SuPrBuGmAn:
They are a dealer for Salvo equipment, good stuff. Dunno what else they carry though, ever been to their shop? Its decent.

I may have been there several years ago I think. Isn’t it across from the old airbase In a small building with a pool out back with a net hanging over it?

Did you say MBT was having a sale!!! GrRRRR I just bought some weight pockets for my dive rite today.
Oh well it was a nice local dive shop I was in BUT the owner is greedy when it comes to giving out GPS numbers . I’ll run over there tomorrow and check it out I need some SS/ Sex bolts

In case that certain owner is reading this that video has some pretty cool equipment on it and showed how to adjust what I had but didn’t go much into assembly of the soft Pac or the wing placement for balance

If you're going down Hwy98(East) between Blue Angel and Navy, it'll be on your right with a housing subdivision on the left, the base will be further down the road a bit. Its kinda in the same general area as Kooter Browns(atleast thats what it used to be called), hot wings, bar, karaoke, ect.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom