Memorial Day Scuba Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm not a representative of Dive Pro's in Pensacola, but I thought you guys/gals might want to know that they are having a huge Memorial Day sale running Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Some things are up to 60% off. Last year I picked a shorty wet suit regularly priced at $85.00 for $35.00. It is worth it to check out.

what name brands do they carry in Tech gear?

wjefferis:
I'm not a representative of Dive Pro's in Pensacola, but I thought you guys/gals might want to know that they are having a huge Memorial Day sale running Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Some things are up to 60% off. Last year I picked a shorty wet suit regularly priced at $85.00 for $35.00. It is worth it to check out.

sounds good, but they have any sale flyer on it? I didn't see squat on their website sbout it.

This is what I got in my email today:

Dive Pros Memorial Day SALE

Well it's that time again. The weather is beautiful, the water is warm, the seas are calm. That must mean...
MEMORIAL DAY!!!

Memorial Day Sale
Attention Divers, Snorkelers, and future Divers and Snorkelers:
It's time again for the
Dive Pros 18th Annual Memorial Day Sale.
Everything in house is on sale from 10% to 60% OFF!!!
Class specials all weekend!! SCUBA Diver, Advanced SCUBA, Nitrox Diver, and others!
This is our biggest sale of the year and divers come from oceans afar just for it!!!
Complete dive packages starting at $799!!!
Aqualung Regulator and Octo under $250!
Nitrox Computers from $285!
BCD's 10% - 30% OFF!
The sale will run from Friday 9AM until Monday 5PM.
Don't miss the fantastic deals being offered by the Dive Pros during this once a year event!
SALE Hours:
Friday 9-7
Saturday 7-7
Sunday 9-5
Monday 9-5

Remember Our Fallen Heroes
Ever year around this time, we're all busy making summer vacation plans, going out to the beach, and generally looking forward to some well deserved rest and recreation. Please remember to take the time to pay homage and respect to those many brave souls who have given all so we can enjoy our many freedoms and opportunities.

As most of you already know, our Memorial Day SALE Event is NOT to be missed. We have the makings of a fantastic diving season, so come by and gear up now for a fun filled diving year!

Sincerely,

Merrick VanLandingham
Gulf Coast Dive Pros

Do they have a web-site I could check out and order something from? I am looking for a shorty and would love to find a deal like you did. Thanks

For some reason scubaboard will not let me type in their website, I quess it thinks I am writing a curse word cause it comes out with alot of *** in it so I will break it up. Just remember it is one word. florida- dive pros .com. I think that you may be able to order over the phone for this sale, but i'm not sure. Their number is 850-456-8845.

tom wicker:
what name brands do they carry in Tech gear?

They are a dealer for Salvo equipment, good stuff. Dunno what else they carry though, ever been to their shop? Its decent.

Back
Top Bottom