Memorial Day Hatteras Trip Vid

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like conditions were perfect. I was down in Key Largo diving all their deep wrecks...Hard to beat 100' vis and no current at 300'.

Yes it was pretty good compared to just a few weeks earlier. Later in the year it will be even better. We are hitting the deeper stuff in August off Hatteras and hopefully have some great conditions then as well.

Who did you dive with in KL Tom? We are heading down in July for some diving.

Used Horizon. I've been with silent world in the past and wasn't impressed with their boat, but supposedly their new boat will be delivered soon. They were supposed to have a new boat months ago but the factory burnt down a few weeks from the delivery date(ouch). You really can't go wrong with either shop, as they are the top dogs when it comes to tech in the upper keys.
Horizon divers is moving soon, going to be docked right next to silent world...

I have a couple tech trips booked with JT this year, hopefully they pan out. I'd like to get out to the Malchase this year, maybe even the Clark.

That's my end goal, to dive the Clark. I've seen Mike B's pics with almost unlimited visibility. It is an amazing wreck....... I am one class away. I have been waiting for Patrick to get up to Normoxic. We're teetering between full cave or full Tri. Both will come, its just a matter of which one first.

I've been wet 6 of 7 weekends the last couple months.......I just want to dive! :D

We need a good boat hook up here in VB!!!

Back
Top Bottom