Memorial Day at Aurora

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can anyone tell me how to get hooked up with a local dive club in the Denver area? I have about 13 dives. Just bought the rest of my gear, and am looking forward to trying out local stuff.:blinking:

Terri, I know the Shark bait club in Lakewood meets every month or so. Shark whisperer makes a note of where and when. You are a member of the local dive club right now on SB. Most of the get togethers will be listed right here. :) Welcome to the Scuba Board "Club"

Mblake, Gander Mountain in Aurora rents tanks as well, might be closer for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just a tad confused. Is "Arorua" a different place than the "Aurora" mentioned elsewhere in this forum?

And congrats, welcome to diving. Leave your wallet on the shop counter and come hit the water! :)

Nope, typo. I was wondering if he would notice that. :D

Wow that wasnt even close. Shouldnt type when I am not paying attention. Yes it is the one off of 225 in my most fav city Aurora, not!!

Wow that wasnt even close. Shouldnt type when I am not paying attention. Yes it is the one off of 225 in my most fav city Aurora, not!!
easily fixed...

Terri - the Hammerheads dive club meets once a month in Castle Rock. It's hosted by the proprietor of PlanetScuba.com, Rob Offenhartz. Great guy! My wife and I had a lot of fun going to the 'meetings' (aka happy hour) twice now. Lots of good people to chat with. There is no meeting this month as Rob and half the club are on the other side of the planet on a liveaboard trip, but we'll have another get-together in July if you're interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom