memo mouse help please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erubic

Reaction score
have a quick question:
tomorrow i leave to go diving for a few days. i just bought the ALADIN AIR X O2 and MEMO MOUSE. I can't find my instruction book for the memo mouse. I can upload info to my computer with the M.M connected. I can "write" to the dive computer with the M.M also. My question is how do i pass the information from the dive computer to the M.M without it being connected to the p.c? I want to save all of my dives completely. I plan on diving maybe 2 dives a day, for 3 or 4 days and I want to save the info after every day of diving. The dive computer is new and has 6 test "dives" saved allready. If i connect the M.M to the dive computer (not connected to p.c.) and go into the logbook the green light goes from flashing green to solid green for about 5 seconds, than back to flashing green. I assume this is the process for uploading saved diving data. The problem is that later when i try to upload diving data from M.M to p.c nothing happens, like i didn't upload to the M.M correctly? Is this because they are not new dives? Am i doing everything correctly? I connect the wires the same as always (red to "b" and black to "-") the battery is good. someone please help! as long as i get the dives saved to the M.M later i can worry about uploading to my p.c. when i get home.

thank you for your time,
Eric

p.s. I did a search and didn't find anything on this topic.- if there is anything sorry i overlooked it - to much stress getting everything ready for the morning.:google:

Back
Top Bottom