Membership Proposal: Chiara

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-=>Larry<=-

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
All Assembled: Id like to propose - for honorary membership - in the rolls of the TSDT - "Chiara" - As she & I did share a beer & a dive today!

Its only a honorary proposal as the beer was 1/2L of nice wine & the dive was into a bucket of Belgian mussels, The race is now on - as we both got a picture! Hers is on film & Im a little less than a week and about 5000miles from my download cable,

Of course:) she would join the Austin contingent, even though she hails from far Northeast Texas:doctor: , Now - Ill only need to find 15 more for Austin to catch up with you folks in Houston & Dallas!

Best Regards to all from far NE Texas!

I thought that this site was for divers to get together, find dive buddies, and... DIVE!

Welcome Chiara!

(Calamarie any good there?)

And I like your icons Larry. :D

North East Texas would be the Dallas clan, but since you dove with her you can recruit her.

Welcome to the gang Chiara.

TwoBit

Even psuedo wine and mussel diving is allowed! Since you found her, Larry, I suppose she's yours! :D

-=&gt;Larry&lt;=- once bubbled...
the dive was into a bucket of Belgian mussels,
Ye're a cruel man, Larry... Belgian Beer and Moules... it's been 14 years!
Rick

Wow, what a warm welcome!

Rick, you next!

And please, it wasn't pseudo wine, it was real, although maybe not the best available...

I feel honored to be part of the bunch, no excuse now not to visit Texas, though the question is when?

Back
Top Bottom