Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does it cost anything?

really, Chantal. If I did it...it is easy. Nope free....they had to all tell me like ten times...I was in here whining and whining for weeks. Then it finally sunk in. I'll help you if you get stuck.

Jcsgt:
How difficult is Photobucket to learn?

There is absolutely no difficulty involved jcsgt.
Setup a free account at photobucket, think u get a gigabyte of storage there, and 10GB of transfer per month..

Anyway just upload the pic and under each pic will be some rows with info like URL, HTML and IMG code.

Just copy the IMG code which is in the third row, into your posts and voila your pics will display in your posts now... :D.

Catherine, settings range from f2.8 to f4.1 for the blurred backgrounds.

jam...I will try and do one like that and post tomorrow. I need little assignments. I have to rotate my teachers, cause I wear them out. Tag..you're it.

hey, I am pasting the url....and hitting the mountain icon in the advanced reply.

catherine96821:
really, Chantal. If I did it...it is easy. Nope free....they had to all tell me like ten times...I was in here whining and whining for weeks. Then it finally sunk in. I'll help you if you get stuck.
So is it like free?:D

Oooh, I can't wait to get home!

Beautiful sunset Larry....I just love sunrises and sets :)

Nice Leesa, love the first 3 pics.
Did you desaturate the colors a little bit in them?
The colors look a little cool....

You've got a great eye for photos.....

This http://www.oahuscubadivers.com/images/062006/IMG_8370.jpg reminds me of lazy days gone by watching people from afar go about their daily activities..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom