Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks!

No filters - it was 2 minutes @ f/11 / ISO 400. If I did it again, I'd use a GND so I wouldn't have to adjust the foreground as much.

iso 400 for 2 minutes? damn that's clean. wish i could come close to that with my D80.

iso 400 for 2 minutes? damn that's clean. wish i could come close to that with my D80.

Yeah, the XTi is pretty clean up to 400. ISO 800 and I have to really get it right in the camera. 1600 and I need to have a really perfect exposure and be able to shrink the picture down. I did apply full color noise reduction in Lightroom as well as 30% luminance noise reduction, so that helped some.

some recent pics...

2933721385_6e1f46738e_o.jpg

2934574308_fa209f3d38_o.jpg

2948196771_61d68aeee5_o.jpg

2949055854_034dc26972_o.jpg

As always, brilliant!

I'm becoming a huge Jonfan.

thank you very much sir. :)

will be diving with the Philippine SB regulars (PPD) this weekend. hoping to get some decent underwater photos.

More great shots. Soggy I really like the second one of the beach and rocks.

Don't know why but I like that portrait shot and the pic of Cathy Church. The dog is very nice (it is so perfect). Jonix were you threatening that lionfish - he looks like he wants to take you on :wink: or maybe he is waiting for his tonsillectomy :)

Back
Top Bottom