Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really like photographing cemeteries. I think it's all the patterns created by the lines of stones.
yea, I shot the big famous one in Paris (Père Lachaise Cemetery) where Jim Morrison is buried. It is the site of huge underground Halloween parties. People hide in the Mosoleums until the gates are locked at night and then the Goths come out to play, he he. I'll have to find those.

Soggy, your river shot looks like a site for a CSI body, beautiful, but creepy to me.

here, from my weekend. Marley think they are his puppies.

DSC_0090-4.jpg

collage-26.jpg

yea, I shot the big famous one in Paris (Père Lachaise Cemetery) where Jim Morrison is buried. It is the site of huge underground Halloween parties. People hide in the Mosoleums until the gates are locked at night and then the Goths come out to play, he he. I'll have to find those.

Soggy, your river shot looks like a site for a CSI body, beautiful, but creepy to me.

here, from my weekend. Marley think they are his puppies.

DSC_0090-4.jpg

collage-26.jpg

So cute. We had to put our almost 9 year old Netherland Dwarf rabbit down on Friday. I know how rewarding bunnys can be.

oh man, sad.

I would not have taken you for a bunny-boy.

Mo2vation is a bunny boy.

is it a DIR THING ? ? I find it to be rewarding that the dog does not eat the children's other pets. (the duck, etc)

Soggy, your photography is ver precise technically and you have an eye also.

I predict some artsy family shots in your future. Children are fantastic subjects, you know. Pregnant wives are very good subjects also, especially in black and white, with dramatic shadows.

Thanks for the link, Jon. Now I want to go dive there more than I already did.
Catherine, those are some cute "puppies".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom