Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JustJim
Great pictures, Anilao is being put on my must get to list thanks to the beautiful pictures posted on SB.

Birdman
I am a sucker for cloud scenes and sunsets, looks like that was an interesting thunderhead.
Looks like the pictures are all with natural light so quite shallow.

you should visit us sometime victor. you won't regret it. :wink:

justjim - looking awesome!!!

It would be great if you could start a thread in the main uw area with these and your camera listed in the subject line. I could then add it to our Sticky for easy reference so others looking for new systems could take a peek!

Justjim, wow what shots. What camera set up are you using. Wonderful color!

justjim - looking awesome!!!

It would be great if you could start a thread in the main uw area with these and your camera listed in the subject line. I could then add it to our Sticky for easy reference so others looking for new systems could take a peek!

Thanks for the complement. Actually I thought about that (starting a new thread), just thought this thread is more relevant :) I dunno if my camera is worthy to be sticky, cos truth be told, there are a few things I hate about it, one obvious one being the flash recycle time (10s!!!), so i wouldn't recommend it for UW use.

Justjim, wow what shots. What camera set up are you using. Wonderful color!

Thanks again. I'm using a simple point n Shoot with Manual settings, the Canon Powershot A710IS (now superseded by A720IS). I think it really is not the camera but how you make use of it to its full potential :)

Just a note: For those thinking of getting the Powershot A720IS, check the flash (@ max setting) recycle time before making the purchase cos I heard its the same as mine i.e. TEN seconds!! Trust me, I have missed a lot of good shots because of that!!

Just some photos from Yosemite here in California. I've fallen in love with this place.

1775760827_c8376c3631.jpg

1775761093_d20e0894e5.jpg

1776608882_9f94555cd2.jpg

1794739307_10b1860312.jpg

Back
Top Bottom