Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all, thanks for the compliment, appreciate it.

Very nice set indeed.
The only one I can find anything really to comment on is the last one as the highlights seems blown on my pc.

Fastmarc, dunno what to say, maybe the photo IS overblown a bit :)

Here's some I took from Anilao, which I have to agree with some other members of this forum is a Macro Haven!!

Again, these are taken with my Canon Powershot A710 without any strobe or additonal lenses (though I wish I could afford them soon). Enjoy.

IMG_1026.JPG

IMG_1136.JPG

IMG_1538.JPG

IMG_1604A.jpg

IMG_1391A.jpg

IMG_1485A.jpg

IMG_1416.JPG

IMG_1535.JPG

IMG_1713.JPG

IMG_1657.JPG

IMG_1644.JPG

IMG_1034.jpg
IMG_1304.JPG

IMG_1028.JPG
IMG_1638.JPG

i thought so. no i have yet to meet edvin. i've tried to join him a few months back but he moved his trip.

OK, now i'm confused, how did u guessed that i was with him during the Anilao trip? In fact, it was a coincidence that I joined that trip, I wasn't supposed to be there, it was a last minute thing, i wasn't even in his group.

OK, now i'm confused, how did u guessed that i was with him during the Anilao trip? In fact, it was a coincidence that I joined that trip, I wasn't supposed to be there, it was a last minute thing, i wasn't even in his group.

just a guess. he just came back from anilao a few weeks back i recall. he posted pics in the underwater photography section. besides it says just below your avatar that you're from malaysia :D

A few pics I took in Key Largo.

Attachments

• IMG_0691_edited.jpg
    IMG_0691_edited.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0695_edited.jpg
    IMG_0695_edited.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0621_edited.jpg
    IMG_0621_edited.jpg
    389 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0627_edited.jpg
    IMG_0627_edited.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0736_edited.jpg
    IMG_0736_edited.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0715_edited.jpg
    IMG_0715_edited.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0694_edited.jpg
    IMG_0694_edited.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 57
JustJim
Great pictures, Anilao is being put on my must get to list thanks to the beautiful pictures posted on SB.

Birdman
I am a sucker for cloud scenes and sunsets, looks like that was an interesting thunderhead.
Looks like the pictures are all with natural light so quite shallow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom