Meggies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From a boat. I do not know of any beach dive that you can get Megs from.

I was not aware you can get Megs from the beach. I tried a couple of time but only found alot of small teeth. I need to try it again I guess. Can you please define VCB? and how far out were you going to find them.
Thanks!

UB:
I was not aware you can get Megs from the beach. I tried a couple of time but only found alot of small teeth. I need to try it again I guess. Can you please define VCB? and how far out were you going to find them.
Thanks!
Venice City Beach at end of Venice Ave, we have found them in about 18-22 ft. Usually 100 plus yards from beach.

UB:
From a boat. I do not know of any beach dive that you can get Megs from.

Who did you dive with? We went out with Florida West Scuba on Saturday afternoon. We came up with a couple good sized megs. I have one nice small one.

We went with Florida West Scuba also - nice outfit. However they are usually booked. FYI - I have some additional pics in my gallery.

Based on adurso - I may give beach diving a try again.

UB:
We went with Florida West Scuba also - nice outfit. However they are usually booked. FYI - I have some additional pics in my gallery.

Florida West is a great outfit, you can check their website for a trip calendar to avoid not being able to book. My daughter, like yours, is the one with the good eyes....

UB:

You must have been getting off the boat while we were waiting to get on. Yes! Great outfit. Capt Steve is outstanding.

My son found all the small teeth. I found the small meg.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom