Megalodon teeth advise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just returned from Venice and dove with Florida West Scuba. I found teeth on every dive and came home with two that were over 4" and over 20 that were over 1". Capt. Steve of Florida west runs a great operation. I would highly reccomend them.

Would really enjoy a photo or two. I am hoping to dive Venice this season. What was the quality like? Are we talking frags? Enamel damage? Chips? Cracks? Gray? Copper? Blond? Megs? Angustidens? Auriculatus?

I recently visited a local fossil show here. The fossils came from the Cooper River, the Edisto River, the Savannah River, the PCS Phosphate Mine in Aurora NC, and quite a few other places. Many of the fossils were found using scuba.

Photos from Fossil Show

American Indian Tomahawk

100_2349.jpg

Florida West all the way, Safe ,well equiped, knowledgeable,fun(you will find teeth!),reasonable price, can't beat it! And yes Gulf diving this time of the year in Venice is only for the hard core toothers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom