Megalodon Shark Teeth I found yesterday.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beh.. thats nothing yesterday I speared the megaladon that was missing his tooth ( with my spear gun)

TbJoI.jpg

I was a little nervous with my camera and speargun, but managed to get the pic and spear the shark.. I couldn't manage to reel him in though.. He was a bit larger then I. maybe next time. :eyebrow::rofl3:

I hate it when the big ones get away. If you catch him again you should have a megapicnic. I hear they are good eatin.

Beh.. thats nothing yesterday I speared the megaladon that was missing his tooth ( with my spear gun)

TbJoI.jpg

I was a little nervous with my camera and speargun, but managed to get the pic and spear the shark.. I couldn't manage to reel him in though.. He was a bit larger then I. maybe next time. :eyebrow::rofl3:

Thanks Lee,
I have a photobucket acct somewhere.

Lee Taylor:
I use "photo bucket" for photos. If you paste the "photo bucket link" on Scubaboard the photo will show up here.

If you post them on photo bucket, lots of folks won't be able to see them. If you post them as thumbnails here on ScubaBoard, everyone will be able to see them.

Nice finds, I used to get my meg's from battery creek there in beaufort. Havnt been back since "98" but looking forward to getting back on vacation and refilling my finds box.

Did I ever tell you that I hate you? :D

Classes start back up tomorrow so it is back to work but today and yesterday I got to dive. Both days visibility was zero. These Megalodon Teeth are from yesterday but I did pretty well today too. The large tooth in the top center measures 6″. The last one is over 5″ and in awesome condition. The jet-black enamel is in top condition and the serrations are sharp and complete.

I just figured out I could not show a photo in the post so they are here:

Diving for Megalodon Teeth today. ? Megalodon Teeth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom