Megalodon Shark Teeth I found yesterday.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

naui 15694

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Classes start back up tomorrow so it is back to work but today and yesterday I got to dive. Both days visibility was zero. These Megalodon Teeth are from yesterday but I did pretty well today too. The large tooth in the top center measures 6″. The last one is over 5″ and in awesome condition. The jet-black enamel is in top condition and the serrations are sharp and complete.

I just figured out I could not show a photo in the post so they are here:

Diving for Megalodon Teeth today. ? Megalodon Teeth

Nice!
I've got friends on Daufuskie Is. that I visit periodically. Would love to dive that area. Finding megs would be a bonus.

I used to dive near Hilton Head for Megs and did really well. I get back there a lot but do not have access to a boat. I have looked for someone with a small boat that I could pay to take me out. I know where to go and what to do but have had zero luck finding a boat.

naui 15694:
I just figured out I could not show a photo in the post

Ah, but you can. Click on the paper clip, the attach the photo file. Your photo will show up as a thumbnail in your post.

I so want to go get my own tooth. If you post the photos somewhere, use a right click and copy link location. Then hit the little photo icon at the top of the box you type in that has a mountain in it. Ctrl V and it will paste the link into the box. The photo will show up like below. Very cool find :cool2:
092710b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom