Megalodon Charters in Venice Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, The conditions have improved significantly. The water temp was 69 degrees today, and the visibility has been 8-10 feet. We have had some good dives these last few days, and have been coming up with some great fossils. Feels like the weather pattern has changed, and that the dive season has started.

Sincerely,
Amelia Jones
Megalodon Charters
941-483-DIVE (3483)
dive@megalodoncharters.com

I just got home.(18+ hrs.) Evel traffic! The diving this past week was great!
With the help of Capt Steve and rescue swimmer I mean Mate Blair they put us on to some
great finds! You guys rock! I will post a report and pics of the finds from this trip in the near future. We are already talking about another trip this summer.
See you topside! John

Here are few shots of the teeth I picked up!
Cheers to Capt Steve, Mate Blair, and Amelia:wink:
See you topside! John
166.jpg

167.jpg

168.jpg

169.jpg

I dove with you guys twice last week and it was great, found some teeth and fossils and am looking forward to getting back down there to do it again.

Thanks for a wonderful time Chris Haulk

Those pictures turned out great! I'm glad you guys had so much fun! You were GREAT to have on the boat & we look forward to your next trip to the area!! :)

-Blair

I hope the oil spill isn't going to mess you guys up too bad. This is a lousy situation. I want to come down and dive with you guys, but I probably won't be able to do it this year. You are on my list though.:D

The oil spill is not predicted to affect our shores. Please go to our website, megalodoncharters.com Our "Favorite Links" tab will link you to the NOAA site that monitors the Deepwater Horizon Spill. This NOAA site is updated daily and is a good source.
We hope to dive with you sometime in the future. The weather is getting much warmer, and the visibility is getting much better. Yesterday, we found a 5 and 1/2 inch tooth! Will be posting photos today on our site.

Sincerely,
Amelia Jones
Megalodon Charters
941-483-DIVE (3483)
dive@megalodoncharters.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom