Meet and Greet in Phuket?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim

Here for my friends.....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone is up for it but I'm coming to Phuket on Thursday this week - 20th March. I'm doing 6 days on the Colona 6 via Jamie at Sunrise, with a friend.

When it's over I'm staying an extra couple of days....soooooo.....if anyone is up for a meal and a couple of beers on the 28th or 29th it would be nice to meet any SB members that were into it.

I'd imagine that most of you would be working, but if your schedules allowed it would even be possible to do an SB dive on a day boat or something...... (on those dates)

Whatever..... :D

Hey Kim, I'd love to meet somebody who's been such a force at SB, but unfortunately I'll miss you post-Colona. I've got a trip to the US (which will include a day at the BTS show in New Jersey), departing Phuket on the 25th or 26 or something like that.

Beers are on Ringo! I'll see if the wife will let me out for an hour :wink:
Can't you ask her to come?

We'll talk about it Friday......

@Quero.... sorry to miss you......maybe next time! :wink:

Need to fix a place. Ringo has a conveniently located bar.... much nicer than anything Patong has to offer. I'm sure I can sneak out early. My "beer o'clock" can maybe start before 6 on a Friday :)

Need to fix a place. Ringo has a conveniently located bar.... much nicer than anything Patong has to offer. I'm sure I can sneak out early. My "beer o'clock" can maybe start before 6 on a Friday :)
Talk to you Friday.....

So Friday 28th at Ringo's it is then?
Sounds like it might be! :D

How much is a taxi from Patong? :D

Back
Top Bottom