Tiger Beach & Bimini

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

samui13

Registered
Reaction score
I have 2 places available for a 10 day liveaboard on the Dolphin Dream. Departing and returning to West Palm Beach. Trip dates are 20th to 29th March 2024. This will be my 5th charter on the Dolphin Dream. The charter will focus on encounters with sharks. We head directly to Tiger Beach after checking in with local customs. If we have good shark action at Tiger Beach then we can stay here for the whole trip, if for some reason the Great Hammerheads are not here, we can move to Bimini to hopefully get the encounters we are hoping for. My last 2 charters we didn't need to move to Bimini as we had amazing numbers of all species of sharks. This trip is a great trip for anyone wishing to get up close and photograph Tiger, Great Hammerhead, Bull, Caribbean Reef, Lemon, and Nurse sharks.
Trip cost including all meals and diving $4200. Gratuities and flights not included. The trip so far has Swiss, English, Australian, American, and Bermudan, so a good mix of people.

For more details please contact me
Stewsmithuwphotos13@gmail.com

I am not a tiger shark but I whole heartedly endorse this trip.
These are amazing animals and the crew of the Dolphin Dream are phenomenal.
One of the best diving experiences of my life.

Heading out on the DD to Tiger Beach tommorow!
Have a great trip

Back
Top Bottom