Meanwhile, in a Parallel universe...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boogie is a sick and twisted individual....I think he had a little too much free time since all his work for the festival is done until next year.

Funny stuff man....funny stuff.

Jeff,

You da man! That's one of the funniest things I've read on this board!

This is my first visit back to ScubaBoard after quite a while, and it's good to see there's still folks with a good sense of humor! :D Hilarious work, Boogie.

This has got to be one of the funniest stuff I've read lately. Thanks for the laugh!

That just made my day...

Thanks, Jeff!

Rachel

I couldn't respond to this thread until tonight because I had to spend all day shopping for a new laptop after I dropped mine laughing so hard this morning.

Kudos to Genesis for being a good sport. Man you will argue like the dickins but at least you can laugh too. :D

Chad

What? You mean we're not going to take ourselves seriously? Perish the thought!

Great stuff!

Thanks for the kind words folks. And just in case anyone thinks I blindsided him, I pm'd him within seconds of the initial post offering to take it down. He said no.

Some targets are just too easy... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom