Maybe this will help drive airfares down

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While everything worked out in the end, it was almost the most stressful flight experience I can recall. I say almost because back in the early 80’s we barely made it onboard an Antillean Airlines flight from Curaçao to Aruba, and that one flight takes the cake.

I want to keep this positive. I want to share this experience so that if the option of flying with Delta, American or Continental opens up, that fellow divers know that Aruba Airlines is likely to submit you to a stress test that no one expects to be forced into.
Ricardo, thanks for this. We have gone to Bonaire via Aruba several times using 2 different airlines to make the hop between the two islands. It almost seems as if there is a law requiring such airlines to behave badly starting with "Never be on time" and going down from there.

My wife and I had a terrible experience with Insel Air last December. In August, we will be trying out the American Airlines flight to Bonaire from Miami. I'm hoping for the best, I recently had considerable trouble with American to and from Guayaquil, Ecuador for a Galapagos trip

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom