Maya Palms Resort, Mahahual, Q. Roo, Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nitrogenaddict2

Registered
Reaction score
The Maya palms resort ( formerly known as Maya ha resort) is under new ownership. Everything under one roof, no longer an independant Dive Operator.
Web Site http://www.mayapalms.com
Email:- mayapalmsdiving@hotmail.com crocodile@2dive.com

We will be open in November 2004. After extensive renovations we are ready to cater for all those divers out there looking for something different in the Carribean. Almost virgen diving. Clear waters, experienced crew. 4 years experience of diving Mahaual and 16 years of world experience, Red Sea, malaysia, madagascar, Zanzibar, Mediterranean, Mauritius. We guarantee a good time with a fun team. Not those crowded boats, hundreds of people in the same dive site. We run groups of 8 to 10 for local diving and have a 48ft boat for those all day experiences. Diving is on the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world. The reef starts in Cozumel and ends in Honduras. Diving for inexperienced and experienced. Some of the easiest and best diving I have done.

Douglas Campbell-Smith (alias Crocodile Douglas)
MSDT 910999

Great white shark!
How are u???
So, now you will stay in other (but very near, i think) part of Mexico?

Do u remember me?
I'll never forget you, no way!
So, i want to hope that we can meet, no?

Wish u are the best

Filippo Dei
rescue diver MADE BY CROCODILE DOUGLAS in Zanzibar 1999

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom