May we start May?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, gotta be back for a wedding, otherwise we would be doing almost the same days ... :-(

Hey - I "gotta" - actually GET tO be in Texas for a wedding in May - hmm - wonder if its the same wedding - LOL

Hey - I "gotta" - actually GET tO be in Texas for a wedding in May - hmm - wonder if its the same wedding - LOL

May 16th ... know anyone from the Mansfield area?

---------- Post added March 20th, 2015 at 04:38 PM ----------

I will be visiting Cozumel for the first time May 14-19 with a group of non-diving friends. Fortunately they are planning on taking a "discover scuba" course while we are there! We are staying at the Secrets Aura Cozumel resort and I have been searching the different dive shops to decide who to dive with. So far I have Scubatony and the resort's local shop Dive House. I see a lot of people diving with Blue Angel so I'll have to check it out!

ScubaTony is an excellent choice.

Ok, I can't stand it! Let's getter' going:

We're actually arriving April 30th, but since that's the last day of the month, I'm calling it May ...

April 30th - May 12th: Blue Angel Resort becomes "Casa Sharky", diving with the same.

May we? Mais oui!

:D

May 2 to 30. Residencias Reef Condo. Diving with Martin. But now after 6 months of approval from work - wife's work says only 3 wks vice 4. Not sure what will happen but will have at least 3 weeks as a min.
Maybe diving with tres pelicanos or aldora or dwm
We had planned May 11th-23rd. Unfortunately we're on Strike, day 16, and I'm watching my vacation fund pay the bills. Maybe we'll get a quick resolution and hook up with you and Lore :) If not...have an awesome time!

My wife and I will be at the Iberostar May 7-14. Diving with Dressel.

I plan to dive 2 tanks in the morning and then just RELAX!

Last June I stayed there and logged 20 dives in 6 days.

Hey everybody,
May 4 through May 11, staying at Fiesta, Diving Aldora.
Serviced my reg, can't wait!

Hey, lets get some Whoop, Whoop going on here. We are BOOKED.

CVChief, Susanita+2 May 12-23, Casa De Jefe, Scuba With Alison

And we will be joining Scubatree in winning the Rodeo de Lanchas Mexicanas again this year!

Hey, lets get some Whoop, Whoop going on here. We are BOOKED.

CVChief, Susanita+2 May 12-23, Casa De Jefe, Scuba With Alison

And we will be joining Scubatree in winning the Rodeo de Lanchas Mexicanas again this year!

We'll have a bit of overlap time (we are there May 16-27). Think we can get together for a beer or somethin'?

Absolutely. How about a May Scubaboard dinner?
Possibly.

I go to Cozumel every May with a group of non divers and dinner together every night is a bit of a ritual. Some in here have advocated going AI because they don't want the "hassle" of having to figure out where to eat every night, but for us the nightly restaurant selection is a high point in the day. Kondesa? Kinta? El Moro? Pancho's? Especias? Buccano's? Guido's? La Terraza? La Choza? Casa Denis? La Mission? Blue Angel? Le Chef? ...Oops, that's thirteen already and we are only there for eleven nights!

I might be able to separate myself from the Thundering Herd for one dinner, but let's meet for a drink at the very least.

Possibly.

I go to Cozumel every May with a group of non divers and dinner together every night is a bit of a ritual. Some in here have advocated going AI because they don't want the "hassle" of having to figure out where to eat every night, but for us the nightly restaurant selection is a high point in the day. Kondesa? Kinta? El Moro? Pancho's? Especias? Buccano's? Guido's? La Terraza? La Choza? Casa Denis? La Mission? Blue Angel? Le Chef? ...Oops, that's thirteen already and we are only there for eleven nights!

I might be able to separate myself from the Thundering Herd for one dinner, but let's meet for a drink at the very least.

Well, fair enough. I need a drink at the very least! :) Or bring them all. I, of course, do the dinners with Ray. February dinner required us to start stealing tables as we exceeded my original count and the place was HOPPING.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom