May SSASS!

Alligator Grill... You in?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've seen some pretty large "water bugs" aka cockroaches sometimes. You can over and poach some if you want. I promise I won't tell the game warden.

FYI,

I've invited some newbies. A couple of new to town folks stopped into the shop, so I invited them to join us. Also, a lady called regarding activities for 3 college aged kids. We'll see who shows.

Hope you guys have a fantastic time! :)

Another great time was held by all. I counted 9 folks in attendance. We were hoping for a new record, but some regulars did not make it. Newbies Pete and Mitch joined us. The food ranked right up there with Oasis. NadMat brought his trusty camera and not only kept it in the case but left it on the table. Maybe we'll get some shots at the June SASS which will be held at Johnny Finns. It will be a good chance to eat and drink outside before it gets too hot. Mark your calendars for Saturday June 9, 7:30 at Johnny Finns. Finns is located on Lake Travis at the Hurst Harbor Marina.

Mack Diver:
Another great time was held by all. I counted 9 folks in attendance. ...

Thanks for the invite Mack, just didn't finish my chores in time to make it. Will be gone during the next SASS event but will get to meet you all soon.

Regards,
Thor

It was nice seeing everyone there. To bad I had to leave so early, but duty called. After seeing Karen slurping down mud bugs, I had to go back today and get me a plate full, Mmmmm Mmmmm Good!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom