May Sale at A1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great!?! Rub it in for those of us who only get to applaud for the winners.

I am right there with you! I hope her luck continues, she is trying to find an elementary teaching job:)

Yeah, Dan and I had that conversation just a couple nights ago. He goes religeously, and never wins jack. I have gone maybe 5 years (just one day), and have not won Squat. Meanwhile we see folks who win multiple items (they have to choose one), but still getting pulled more than once! :shocked2:

I guess I just need to pay off Scott!

Ya, I sense some kind of conspiracy. What was it... last year or the year before were some guys name was pulled something like 4 times. Sheesh!

I wish I could go... I'm working in Boston, in Rhode Island at the moment catching fresh lobster and fish on my Cousin's boat. It is killing with me that I don't have any dive gear with me!!

Win something for me Ron, eh?

Bubba, in all the years I have gone to this thing, I have won a sum total of ONE HAT! :shocked2:

Yesterday some 11 year old kid won a Titan Ti regulator! So after attending this event since that kid was in diapers, he has out scored me! Go figure!

On the up side the event (at least Sunday) was very well attended, and I enjoyed the seminars. Ironically the ONLY person I ran into there Tino! I did see Louise, and Tammy, so that was nice. They will NOT be attending our SB picnic (they will be doing OW certs).

I didn't think you made it this year Ron. On the up side, I was okay with the 12 year old that won the 12 month supply of Vitalyte!:D I was holding out for a trip. That Egypt trip would have been amazing (Wakatobi & Fiji too!).

I've been for about 4 years now and won equipment items 3 times during the giveaways (this was the only year I didn't win during the giveaway). This year, during the seminars, we won a Tusa hat, Egyptian papyrus paper w/ Egyptian image on it and the best item was one of those multi tool kits. So keep holding out!

Grats on the goodies, BumbleBee! That Egypt seminar was something else, definitely on the bucket list now.

Was there most of the weekend -- highlights were Egypt, Wakatobi and Oceanic (just because I learned that there's a NEW new Pro Plus coming out, thought the 2.1 was the new one and almost bought one but now will wait), getting to check out a Pinnacle Black Ice (drool) and catching up with friends and folk I've taken classes with. Lowlights were the MC on Sunday (you're not funny, and no, the mic isn't working) and Vitalite -- the sighs and cheers of relief from people who DIDN'T win a 6-month supply of that was pretty comical though =)

Yeah, I was there most of the day Sunday, and never ran into Dan? What is up with that! I suppose had I known what a few folks looked like from here, they were there, but it's hard to put names with unknown faces from SB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom