May River Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lisa4516

Contributor
Reaction score
Don and I had the pleasure of diving in the May River, off of Hilton Head with SeaJay last Saturday! We had a great time, diving in vey low viz water, searching for megladon teeth and old bottles. We did not find any teeth this trip but brought home some older glass coca cola bottles. SeaJay did a great job of coordinating the whole thing and trying to keep track of us in our murky surroundings! It was a totally fun afternon and evening!Don and I have some work to do in improving our low viz communication skills but we did better than we did when we did the same dive a year ago! Considering that our last dive before this one was Aruba, we still thought that this one was a lot of fun.Thanks to SeaJay for all his efforts! We are looking forward to doing some boat dives next time around when there is an available boat! Now, we are back in Michigan, hoping to dive soon with members of our other scubaboard club, Great lakes Wrecking Crew! I'll bet that the water temps up here will not be a balmy 84 degrees as they were in Hilton Head!

Back
Top Bottom