May Meet & Greet With a Twist

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey! Thanks for the invite Carriemak I am not sure if I will be on land or not tho. I will have to let you know around weds. Hope that is not too short of notice. If I am able to come will most likely bring the wife and the twins.... will the be a acceptable place for 18 month olds they will be watched very closely.

Hey! Thanks for the invite Carriemak I am not sure if I will be on land or not tho. I will have to let you know around weds. Hope that is not too short of notice. If I am able to come will most likely bring the wife and the twins.... will the be a acceptable place for 18 month olds they will be watched very closely.

Not a problem with any of the above.

Man,:depressed: I will not be able to make it after all. My husband has to leave town for work on Sunday and it just wouldn't be right to leave him the day before. Damm work. At least he's working. I'm grateful for that, too many people are out of work right now.:cool2:

I checked the pool temp last night and it is reading 84. So, for all you warm water lovers, the temp is perfect! Don't forget your swim suits.

Hope to see everyone on Saturday!

Carolyn would you pm me the address please? I need to make a map from Ty's boat to there. :)

Bill - Didn't you say you had a bag of those blue blockers? :eyebrow: Think I will call Robin and ask her to bring some - just in case :tongue:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom