May I have your Attention again...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The way to go Joe.
Mike

No flies on you ,Eh?
(I am now sitting up straight with my arms folded for teacher...."Oooh! Oooh!...Pick me!!!!)
Cheers Big Ears,
The one and only,
The Gasman.

Hey Joe,
Welcome to the staff. And thanks for the kind words in the "General Travel" post.
It's amazing how much the internet can make or break a business.
I'll take all the kind words I can get!
:sunny:

Hey Joe,
Congrats to the regulatorship. Is there some special diving skill you must pass to offered this position? I can tell our diving friends that I knew him when he was just a Cozumelian pool diver. Still haven't decided on our December birthday travel. Will let you know.
Burt&Flo

Burt,

That pool at the Fiesta Americana is one of my favorite places--I love the sun after a morning of diving and it lets me meet really nice people like you and Flo! I have written a lot about Cozumel and the Fiesta Americana because I believe it is simply one of the best places to dive in North America--easy to get to, wonderful diving, great living and eating accomodations, friendly locals, and excellent diving companions!

The only qualification they ever mentioned was the ability to deftly duck electronic bricks, tomatoes and rotten cabbages that come zooming your way. Oh, yes, one more: you gotta be able to get along with Iguana Don!

Joewr

Joe,
I second the motion on Cozumel. For the all around value for your bucks, ease of flights to the island, plenty of wonderful restaurants, friendly locals, sense of security and safety, and of course the WONDERFUL diving, you can't beat Cozumel. Then there's the Fiesta Americana and Dive House. They just add extra topping to a wonderful dessert. Boy, do you think I could sell this ad to the Director of Tourism for a free weeks stay?
As to the electronic bricks, tomatoes and rotten cabbages; surely divers would never throw things at another diver, especially in a public chat room. By the way, which keys launch those things, just in case I want to send a tomato to a non-diver(he,he)?
Can't say I've had the pleasure(?) of meeting Iguana Don. I will have to trust your judgement.
Burt

Congratulations on the new postition in your "Cyber Life"
IMHO they couldn't have picked a more deserving person, we look forward to your knowledge and wisdom. The Board has just taken a GIANT step forward by inlisting you as a regulator/moderator.

Again Grats to you Joe.

ID

**NOTE**...Bottom disclaimer is not in effect during this post. Joe, where's my check?

Iguana Dawn,

Of course, "the check is in the mail". Somewhere I read that keralucu was supposed to keep you "in line" as part of her new duties; I just have to get along with you. I am not sure which is more difficult?

Thanks for the kind words!

Joewr

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom