May 9th Spanish Rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All right I have a little update here. For those of you that are in the Tampa/ Brandon area and are heading down to the Spanish Rocks to dive with me on Saturday we have little bonus for you. Brandon at Scuba Quest has been kind enough to donate to the cause:). He has said he will give you a free rental on the first tank for stopping in at the store that morning. Now we are planning on doing two dives but your first one is a freebee. He has also said he will have bagels there at the shop so we can have a little breakfast. That rocks. So the meet time at the store is between 7:15 and 7:30. I plan on being on the road heading down there by 7:45 or so. So stop in and get a little breakfast and pick up your tanks so we can go get wet.

i'm definitely in for tomorrow. i'll be by Scuba Quest in the morning to grab two tanks (and a bagel). that's pretty awesome that we get a freebie. :banana:

we had a great dive today. 2 tanks and got to see our first shark in the wild. it was only
a couple of nurse sharks but still a great experience. the weather was great and the seas
were pretty calm. water temp was about 79, and vis was ok at around 10feet.

Great day today guys!!! Thanks to everyone for coming out and diving with me. I had a great time and enjoyed meeting all of you. We will be doing one of these again real soon. Keep an eye on Divebandit.com as well as Scubaboard and facebook for the upcoming dives. I'm going over me schedule now to see when I can plan the next one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom