May 8 -- Dive in NE Florida?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver doh:
Would love to...

But, (a) I think that work is calling my fun and games time over for awhile... ie, OT (lots)

and (b) I think that the doc's would shoot me, since I have somehow managed to acquire, at the same time, both a sinus AND ear infection.

Good thing that I don't need to walk to downtown St. Augustine for any reason. The cops would have me locked up quicker than you could say "lickety-split" since I have been walking like a drunken sailor the past few daze. :D

shame on you jeff!!!!!! You better stay in bed and get better this time (your were coughing at my house, behave or your gonna end up very ill)

K..... done nagging for now, Darrel took the night off :laughing: feel better soon!

ok guys, i'm still on

i am going to be slighlty late, will be getting there from 9:30 to 10:00, sorry
about that

i *might* get there at 9:00. i sure will try

hey Gibbon, thanks for a great couple of dives (you don't know what you missed,
Jean :wink:)

i enjoyed the dives, and Gibbon was in excellent form. i dove with my double tanks
for the first time, and the trim doesn't need any adjustment. got to love getting
it right the first time out (no need to fiddle with the bands)

on the first dive, we practiced a lights-out, mask off, follow the line drill (in
the basin, of course).

on the second dive, we practiced OOA drills.

tons of people there. vis was fairly crappy.

great dives nevertheless, with great company

Yep. Those were some good dives...even with 2 classes in the water during the first one.

And I am witness that Andy did NOT tangle his reel. (this time) :D

Sorry I missed the dives guys...I had work issues being on call...However , I was able to scurry over to Ginny around lunch time and get in some water time...
Sounds like you had a wonderful time , with some great skills practice too !!!!!

I will see ya this weekend at the Mega-dive!!!

Jean

P.S. And Andy DID NOT tangle the reel??? WOWZA !!!!
(did better than I did on Sunday then ... ) :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom