May 6th Hong Kong u/w pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Given the disgusting humid weather we've been getting lately here in Hong Kong, I figured I'd might as well get wet. We did a couple boat dives with our local dive club today. Decided to dust off my camera and bring it out, but there wasn't much to shoot. Someone on our boat did come across a seahorse but for the life of us we couldn't find it again even after getting directions... I think I need to take a PADI navigation course... :eyebrow:

Playing around with the 100mm macro and Nexus (Woody) diopter... Good buoyancy practice as the divesite was a mine field of sea urchins:eyebrow: ...

IMG_9166.jpg

IMG_9171.jpg

IMG_9174.jpg

IMG_9182.jpg

IMG_9189.jpg

IMG_9200.jpg

IMG_9210.jpg

Barge? you mean the gravel barge that I plan to make into a Sipidan Liveaboard :eyebrow:? :joke:

He he he, that would be one sweet dive platform.

I will try the Woody on my 60mm in PG. You should really come, won't be the same without you there.

Very impressive, Mike. Do you have any more?

Back
Top Bottom