May 10th-15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tortuga James

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a group of 5 divers from NY who have chartered Tortuga for the whole week. They booked 6 days to dive 4. Any given day next week I should have 1 spot available for anyone who wants to steal a day offshore. Fixed price for the seat is $115 (no fuel charge). They asked if I could try to fill the spot to help them defray costs a bit. 3 out of 5 have been on Tortuga and are great folks, lots of fun. They know and vouch for the other 2.

They are very solid divers, so we will be doing advanced dives. Location on any given day will be to suit their needs, and they want to do the standard line up...U352, Papoose, Shurz, Spar. If we get a nice day, we may do a Naeco Stern run. I also will take the to the east side for an Atlas/Caribsea day if the weather window allows.

Friend me on Facebook. I am registered as James Rosemond. I will post each day where we went that day, the weather conditions and plans for the rest of the week. If you are interested in jumping on, call me at 919-272-5561 or email me at captainjames@tortugacharters.net There is also the slim chance that they will get all their 4 days early in the week and I will have the weekend open. Pay attention if any of this interests you.

Don't be afraid to check for last minute availability.

EDIT: Thursday the 13th is now full

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom