Suggestion Maximum Embedded Photos Control

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
DandyDon

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
This was suggested in August on a thread that kind of got out of hand on bad examples rightchere and a response then was to visit that after an upgrade.

I know of some V-boards that do limit embedded pics to 700 wide even tho they made me loaded in IMG code at 1024 wide or even larger.

Testing...

Last edited:
Don... We're still knee deep in this upgrade... Please have some patience. We're not like other "V Boards"

We'll take a look at this when the rest of our checklist is done. It will be a while though.

Looking great so far Howard...:D

Don... We're still knee deep in this upgrade... Please have some patience. We're not like other "V Boards"

We'll take a look at this when the rest of our checklist is done. It will be a while though.

Ok, I'm patient - even tho this has been requested for a lonnng time, I wasn't nagging. Just testing. :D

Back
Top Bottom