Maui Trip Report (Jan 2007)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, just thought I'd let you know a couple things that helps to explain a few of your comments.

First, the Mana Kai is half hotel, half vacation ownership. This means that a great deal of the "rooms" are individually owned and maintained by the owners. Like any condo complex, there's some that are nice and some that aren't. :)

Second, "that" turtle was not necessarily the one known by the boat crew. There are a bunch with the tumours growing on their faces... and I don't know that I've seen the same one twice. :)

Just thought that might help you...

Thanks for the report, it's always interesting to read other folks' opinion. For me, paradise means that K-mart IS next to the airport instead of on the beach!!! :wink:

Alwaingold trip report:
Maui isn't exactly my picture of paradise. Paradise definitely does not have a Kmart next to the airport. But it's a nice place to go for a short vacation.
DiveMaven:
For me, paradise means that K-mart IS next to the airport instead of on the beach!!! :wink:
True. When you LIVE in paradise, it's nice to have a Costco, Walmart, and Home Depot all near the airport, even though you definitely know you are on an island when it takes a couple months for them to replenish an out-of-stock item.

love the background on your site!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom