Maui Trip Report 9/09 Thanks B&B!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We'll be there for Christmas and New Years (2 weeks!). First week we'll stay on Kaanapali Beach and the second move to a house in Kihei. We're diving with Ed Robinson's both weeks (our preferred operator), plus do 2 trips to Lanai and 1 twilight/night dive with Lahaina Divers the first week. We don't mind the drive to Kihei in the mornings when we stay in Kaanapali, and think it's more than worth it to dive the S. Maui sites.

Looks like we'll probably miss you by a week or so.

I think we were close last year as well. Some day we'll overlap and have to do some diving. My GF does not dive, so diving out of Lahaina is just more convenient. The drive to Kihei is not the problem - it's the drive back that can be really time consuming. Also, this way she can have the rental if she needs it, and just pick me up when I am back. Still working on trying to get her diving :)

If we ever overlap, you'll be more than welcome to ride with us down to Kihei in the mornings!

Well my trips to Maui are over for the year, now I'm jealous of you guys! Have a blast!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom