Maui & Oahu in Jan -- May we visit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Catherine, I have to warn you -- if you manage to come up with some reason you can't be around this time, I'm going to start to feel snubbed . . . :)

he he...I just don't want my math checked.

No...I will be here and looking forward to it.

OK all, we ARE coming! Just made our reservations:

Coming into Maui on Jan. 26 and will stay in Kihei with my folks. Plan on diving on Sat and Sunday (one day on a boat) and Tim, with you on Monday. We fly over to Oahu on Tuesday afternoon, Jan. 30 and then take the red-eye home on Thursday, Feb. 1.

So, Tim on Monday, Jan. 29
Catherine, Leesa, et al, chance for a dive late Tuesday afternoon? (Supposedly we get into Oahu about 3:30.) And then we will plead for diving as much as possible on Wednesday, Jan 31.

I haven't rented a car -- should we get one for Oahu? Also, please make your recommendation(s) for where to stay.

This should be fun.

I'll have to put that in my calendar ... I am in the process of switching jobs - I gave my 2 weeks notice Moday so ... only 10 days left and NO MORE NIGHT SHIFTS!!!! :D

can you tell I'm excited about that? :wink:

No clue what my new schedule will be or even what the new job will be yet either (got a couple irons in the fire though)

See ya' all in January :D

Aloha, Tim

Let me know when you want to do some vintage dives... I'm looking forward to it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom