Maui & Oahu in Jan -- May we visit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter Guy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Lynne and I are looking to visit my parents in Kihei the end of January and are thinking about a stopover on Oahu to dive with some of you -- which leads me to these questions:

a. Tim, will you be available the end of January -- Monday 1/29?

b. Catherine, Lesa, et al -- Would you be willing to go diving a couple of days with us -- either 25th & 26th or 30th/31st time frames?

c. If so, Lesa, what would be the chance of doing some "vintage" diving?:D

Tickets haven't been bought yet buy my Dad wants to know when we are coming.

Being retired is going to be a lot of fun I think!

Do I here a Sea Hunt adventure coming up? I propose an "Attack of the Submarines" episode at the YO and San Pedro!

Roger is always happy to have vintage buddies....:D

YES! Please come back :D

At the moment I don't have anything planned for that time in January ... so unless something comes up unexpectedly for work I'm all yours :)

Tell Lynne I'm working on getting those 72's doubled up again for her ... but no scooters (unless you are bringing them) :wink:

Aloha, Tim

Hey! Party at our place!

JB just says he will be back around the 28th. So..party either way..Hope he will be here. We can grill, bring me the steak seasoning Lynne likes, I can't find it at my Costco.

Oh...and maybe a boat dive? To one of our better spots off the commercial path.

Oh...and maybe a boat dive? To one of our better spots off the commercial path.

Oh PLEASE!!!!! I'll even attempt to be a good deckhand (20 years of sailing should be good for something).

Sounds like the best would be to go to Maui first and then to Oahu and then home.

Hmmm, what are the DCS risks associated with the inter-island hop after diving?

oh yea. Same.

take a 24 hr break in the middle.

Didn't I hear something about a SuperFerry recently? Isn't that up and running between Maui and Oahu yet?

Back
Top Bottom