Maui Monthly - May 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Time to start planning the May SB dive!

When: May 6 (Saturday) 8am
Who: Members and non-members of SB (you get to invite them!)
What: Diving and FOOD!
Where: Airport beach (Or other suggestions)

If you know others on the board from Maui please PM them an invite :D - and feel free to invite other local divers to join us.

Aloha, Tim

Luv too! That would just about be the time I would be lookin to kickoff vacation phase dive.

Aloha,
Zach

Great Zach, we'll look forward to seeing you - I spoke with Howard4113 this morning and we're thinking about going to Mile Marker 14 - just south of Lahaina (no facilities, so we'll probably do lunch at Subway or some such)

Leesa, it's only 30 minutes away :wink: One day you and Turtle guy will be over here for a visit right? Maui is a great place to celebrate an anniversary :D

Aloha, Tim

lol...it's in the planning...and has been for 5 years now (wow, 5 years already!).

My friend just got herself a place on Maui, visit with you, visit with Jim, visit with Al when he moves there...lots of reasons to come...:D

We've been doing this for 3 months now, and will hopefully continue meeting, so feel free to join us any time your schedule permits - always the first Saturday of the Month :D

Aloha, Tim

Wow...we have beautiful weather here today. I hope you do too and that it holds up for your event!!

Thanks Leesa,

I wanted to go diving yesterday (actually trying to finish up the last day in my DM internship) but decided to spend the day getting over the flu instead... yuck, I'd rather have gone diving - such a beautiful day :)

With all the bad weather lately across the state, I hope it means we have a few weeks of perfect diving weather ahead (sorry surfers).

Aloha, Tim

Back
Top Bottom