Maui-Looking for buddy starting ~May7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zach1357

Registered
Reaction score
First time in hawaii, will be looking for a buddy after my friend leaves around 7th of may. Probably won't have transportation, but hey I got gas money and am a wild beer conniseur.

Im fun and pretty mellow. I got AOW cert'd several years back in australia, and recently dove half a dozen times here in the pacific northwest. I can't wait to go from 10ft vis to 100 ft :)

As for my location on maui, anywhere you want just needs to have a hostel, backyard, or large bush nearby. I will be staying in kahana from April 30-May 7, after which I will be up to diving anyday. Will be around as long as pocketbook holds out, at least several weeks.

Thanks!
Zach

Oh and BTW I have all my own gear, will just need tanks and weights.

If you're still there into July, I'd be up for a few dives... send me a PM when you figure out when you're leaving...

Hey Zach! I don't know if you're checking this forum during your visit but here's a nice shot I got of you the other day giving the signal for Frogfish! Great diving with you!!

Thanks Kris. That fish is always hanging around in practically the same area, every time I dive Ulua! Sometimes he has a buddy with him (her?).

Shaka Doug:
Thanks Kris. That fish is always hanging around in practically the same area, every time I dive Ulua! Sometimes he has a buddy with him (her?).
Is that the one that sits on the rock right at the end of the first reef?

I noticed a little scorpionfish hanging out behind him when I was there... have you been seeing another frogfish hanging out with him/her?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom