Maui/Lahania November 17-18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swdke

Registered
Reaction score
I will be in Maui, staying in Kaanapali and looking to dive on either November 17 or 18. I'd prefer finding a dive operator out of Lahania since it's close to where I am staying. Can someone recommend a dive outfitter to Lanai? Thanks, Steve.

Actually, Lahaina Divers leaves out of Lahaina Harbor...they are the only one that does. They even valet your bag to and from the boat!

We book with LD for our Lanai charters because of the 46' Newtons, and they are cheaper than EH. Although LD has AL72s, in comparing notes we've found that we get basically the same dive profile that EH does, so for us its an easy choice. We've also found that we've never had a full boat on a Lanai charter, even during high seasons, so there's always plenty of room to walk around and lots of places to sit, including the bow, which is our favorite warming up spot on the trip back across the channel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom