Maui in July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vinnydav

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be vacationing in Maui with my family during the last week of July. My newly certified daughter will be diving with me. Can anyone recommend a good shop that caters to novice divers to dive with. We are staying in Lihue.

Uh, are you sure you're on Maui?

Lihue is on Kauai... :)

Possible (read: common) options for Maui accommodations: Kihei, Wailea, Lahaina, Kaanapali, Kapalua. Less common: Kula, Paia, Hana, Kahului, Maalaea, Napili, Wailuku.

vinnydav:
I will be vacationing in Maui with my family during the last week of July. My newly certified daughter will be diving with me. Can anyone recommend a good shop that caters to novice divers to dive with. We are staying in Lihue.
We will be there in July also and taking my 11 yr old grandson with us. We are diving with B&B. They are a great dive op and your daughter should have a nice time. This will be my grandsons 2nd dive trip his first one was to Cozumel last June and he did fantastic. He was the "star" of the divers all week being the youngest one diving that week. He had a awesome time and I know will have even a better time this time it being his second time and he wont be as nervous. Kathy in Texas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom