Maui Early May 2013 Dive Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darrel Conger

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just got back again last week from a couple of weeks in Maui and 8 dives with Prodiver. Were already planning on another trip the first couple of weeks in May. We will be staying somewhere in the Makena to Keihei area or a week there and a week in the Lahaina area. Were planning on calling Maui home one day. I want to do some shore dives while I am there this time. I would love to find someone to do a few independent local dives with while I am there.

Darrel

I just got back from Maui also, I have been there 4 times in the last year. We plan on going again in febuary. If I go in may also I woild like to do some shore dives with you. You might also try to hook up with scubahawk27 on these forums about some scooter dives if you have not already done them. It's more fun then boat diving to me. If you need his contact info PM me and I can give it to you.
Steve

Back
Top Bottom