Maui Diving - what do you think of our plan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While I love the heli idea - my husband is not too keen on it, I can't convince him. So I have a couple of logistical questions for everyone. If we stick to our original dive plan, two full days will be used and then the other two days our mornings will be filled, thus leaving the afternoon to hang at a beach or something. This then leaves two full days with no plans. I was wondering about the possibility of driving the Road to Hana and doing a sunset at Haleaka on the same day - would this be possible? If so, what time would we have to leave Kahana to complete the Road to Hana and get back to catch the sunset? I believe they are both close by each other (so to speak) so that is why I was wondering if they could be combined. I realize it will probably be a long day but if we can do both together this then leaves another full day to relax (and have not plans or add some more diving, if we want to). Or maybe these two things are not worth all the time - I would love to hear everyone's opinion. Thanks for all the help, we really appreciate it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom