Question Maui diving for photography

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

merxlin

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I will be on Maui in early February. I have been there 10-12 times and have done most of the "normal dives" there. Molokini inside and Backwall, the Carthaginian, Mala Pier, scooters in Makena, trips with Shaka Doug, boat trips to Molokai and Lanai several times. All good. But like all group trips, you are limited by the group. This trip I'd like to focus more on good photos, not just touring. I bring my gear (except tanks and weights). Other than paying a guide/DM, are there good ops that could cater to moving slower and seeing things close up, and spending more time at one spot rather that trying to show you everything on each dive? My preference would be to go out of Lahaina versus driving to Kihei at o dark thirty as we stay in Kahana, but I'll do it for the right experience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom