Maui dives week of Sept 25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bappelt

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just spent a week on Maui and did 6 shore dives with Tiny Bubbles Scuba and Tim Rollo and 8 boat dives with Lahaina Divers.

For the shore dives, I did a combination of regular shore dives, scooter dives, and night dives. This is my second year diving with Tim and once again he was an excellent guide and scuba buddy. He was able to find lots of things I would never have found including a small seahorse. All in all great dives and I highly recommend using Tim for your shore dives in West Maui.

On the boat dives, I did two trips to Lanai, one trip to Molokai, and one trip to the backwall at Molokini. The boats were more full this year than they have been in the past but we were split up by experience into three groups each time and with only about 6 in each group it worked well. I was always able to dive to about an hour each time.

Below are some pictures I took and some more are posted in the my gallery at this link: Maui 2011 - ScubaBoard Gallery

IMG_5625.jpgIMG_5495.jpgIMG_5512.jpgIMG_5523.jpgIMG_5540.jpgIMG_5557.jpgIMG_5566.jpgIMG_5573.jpgIMG_5602.jpgIMG_5609.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom