Maui Dives Help.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rick.r

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all I will be going to Maui on 11/4/06 for the first time,would realy like some info on who and where is good to dive and maby save some$$..Thanks for what info you have.rick

Rick I always reccomend doing Molokini with B&B scuba. CAn't beat them. I'll be on the island until just before Thanksgiving so maybe I"ll see ya on the boat.

Al's right, for boat dives B&B comes out the least expensive and is highly recommended by a number of folks on this board. If you really want to save money, try picking up a Maui dive magazine at Maui Dive Shop, a tank, a flag, and go shore diving. If you aren't feeling brave enough to do it yourself, book some S. Maui shore dives with Maui Dreams or Shaka Doug....both get good reviews here too.

rick.r:
Hi all I will be going to Maui on 11/4/06 for the first time,would realy like some info on who and where is good to dive and maby save some$$..Thanks for what info you have.rick
Here are my comments on the various Maui dive ops. Hopefully it tells you enough to figure out which one is best suited for you.

Definitely take at least one boat trip in addition to shore diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom