Maui Dive Connection

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BPA5150

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Recently back on the mainland and loved diving Mala pier and the scooters with Scuba Steve!

I hadn’t been for a few years but he made it easy. Very professional and relaxed, I felt like I was diving with a friend not some money-grubbing corporation. He’s a great guide and points out a lot of things you might miss. I‘ll definitely dive Maui again and when I do I’ll definitely call Steve.

Highly recommended! Thanks!

Attachments

• 47DFE862-DAE3-4396-93E6-BFDE1400A1FE.jpeg
    47DFE862-DAE3-4396-93E6-BFDE1400A1FE.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 70
Recently back on the mainland and loved diving Mala pier and the scooters with Scuba Steve!

I hadn’t been for a few years but he made it easy. Very professional and relaxed, I felt like I was diving with a friend not some money-grubbing corporation. He’s a great guide and points out a lot of things you might miss. I‘ll definitely dive Maui again and when I do I’ll definitely call Steve.

Highly recommended! Thanks!

+1
I dove with Steve today and had a fantastic experience. He was very safety conscious, but let me dive to my ability. He led me on a guided tour of Mala Wharf and pointed out many of the local species including: Nurse Sharks, Frogfish, several Whitemouth Morays (including a juvenile that was as big as my little finger), an octopus and dozens of turtles.

He is extremely flexible and accommodating. I suggest that you contact him when you're on Maui. You will not be disappointed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom