Maui Dive Buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Emwonk

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi

I'm visiting Maui June 14 - 22 and am looking for a dive partner for shore diving.

Staying somewhere in Lahaina, location TBD.

Thanks,

Hi

I'm visiting Maui June 14 - 22 and am looking for a dive partner for shore diving.

Staying somewhere in Lahaina, location TBD.

Thanks,
Same, already on island and here till the 22nd...what locations are you thinking of?

I was there a month ago. Sorry to miss you. Suggestions if you are not familiar with Maui: extended horizons is a great dive shop. Good team there.

There is a beautiful shore dive (and snorkeling) at what some call airport beach. I can't recall the Hawaiian name. It has shady parking most of the time and easy access with the shore 50 yards from the parking and beautiful coral about 100 yards out. You can see pretty stuff 20 feet down so a tank lasts a long time. I can't remember if it's before or after Kanapali but it's a left turn off the highway at the intersection where the "sugar cane train" is. I think "Kai" is in the street name. I'm pretty sure it's after Kanapali.

I was there a month ago. Sorry to miss you. Suggestions if you are not familiar with Maui: extended horizons is a great dive shop. Good team there.

There is a beautiful shore dive (and snorkeling) at what some call airport beach. I can't recall the Hawaiian name. It has shady parking most of the time and easy access with the shore 50 yards from the parking and beautiful coral about 100 yards out. You can see pretty stuff 20 feet down so a tank lasts a long time. I can't remember if it's before or after Kanapali but it's a left turn off the highway at the intersection where the "sugar cane train" is. I think "Kai" is in the street name. I'm pretty sure it's after Kanapali.

Thanks for the tips!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom