Maui conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DStack

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
We'll be in Maui on the 30th and wondering what the dive condtions have been lately. First dive for us since certification in the quarry here in Chicago.

Suggestions for local places to eat that aren't tourist traps?

We'll be in Maui on the 30th and wondering what the dive condtions have been lately. First dive for us since certification in the quarry here in Chicago.

Suggestions for local places to eat that aren't tourist traps?
I've been off-island, but the dive conditions usually clear up within a day or two of crummy weather... and according to the swell model at stormsurf.com, the seas are supposed to be nearly flat by Thursday.

Shoreline conditions, barring rain (unlikely on the leeward side) should be extremely good.

Which side of the island are you staying on? (That makes the eatery list shorter... :) )

Send me a private message if you want some company on your dives!

BBscuba posts conditions and critter sightings on their website every day. They usually will refer to any swell issues or bad vis in the entry.

Check it out: BBscuba.com Conditions Page

West Maui was a little smoky on Mon. The water has been looking real good the past couple days....

Welcome to the under water world!!! :D

justleesa, I'm originally from the south, so everything is a coke.:D

Thanks for the input. We are staying in Kaanapali.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom