http://www.diveheart.org/

Matt The AquaMan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Matt!! See, things are even going public here at ScubaBoard!! I have really enjoyed chatting with you, and thanks for keeping me updated on everything thats going on!! Your an inspiration to all of us!!

Talk to you soon!
~Kayla :dazzler1:

How's it going Kayla? I have really enjoyed getting to know you too. Thanks for all the encouraging words, it really means a lot to me that everyone is so supportive, it really keeps me going. This board is amazing!! Take care, talk to you later and of course, Safe Diving! From Matt :dazzler1:

Chris,

Thanks you for enlightening us with this story of a truly amazing guy.

Matt,

My sister is a special education teacher and works with children with variety of disabilities. I have forwarded this story to her and she has said that the dedication and desire you demonstrate to succeed at your dream will truly be an inspiration to the children in her classroom. You rock. Never let go of your dream.

Steve

Hi Steve,
Thanks for the nice message and for forwarding this on to your sister. I really appreciate all the support you divers here have been showing me. It keeps me going!! I have put too much work into my dream now it will happen! Take care and of course safe diving.
From
-Matt- :dazzler1:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Matt is an inspiration to all of us and I look forward to hearing about that day when his dream will come true!

Press on Matt! We're all cheering you on!

Christian

I was gonna start a thread but Cali got it (very thoughtful). Matt is the man. I will be right there when your dream happens, I'll bring a pen and paper to get your signature :wink: People like Matt is what this world needs.

~Cheers~

Hi Christian, thanks for cheering me on! You guys make me feel great with all the encouragement. I look forward to sharing it with all of you when my dive happens too. Take care and have a great day. Safe diving from Matt. :wink:

Hey Great Orca, thanks for the encouraging words. That was very thoughtful of you to want to put up that post also! I love getting to know you divers, it is just awesome! You all make me feel like "one of the gang"! When I do my dive, I am going to have my nurse sign my autographs for me! I am getting used to the attention some now, I had a photograher out here the other day for my newspaper article. He took around 100 photos. It was actually fun after a while. I will be posting my newspaper article on here for everyone to see. It will be out this week. I am glad to be an inspiration to some. Take care, have a wonderful day. Safe diving. From Matt

P.S. I love Orcas too. :butnhome:

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Hi Hank, thanks for the nice message! I sincerely hope you get your sister in the water soon, give her my best. I can't wait to get in there either. I miss being in the water, I used to love to swim. I will love feeling weightless under the water now when I do my dive! I was curious regarding your avatar- do you play the guitar or are you just a big fan of music? This dive board rocks!! You divers are frickin' awesome! Take care and have a great day. Safe diving from Matt.QUOTE]

My avatar? I was thinking of getting into a contest with ShakaZulu for the weirdest, non diving avatar. Just kidding. Actually it was the only picture I could make small enough to fit there...with my limited computer skills. But I do own that guitar...or one just like it, and play at least 5 nights a week in my house. I really like blues but will try anything from my son's freestyle motocross inspired "death rock", to Hawaiian slack key. Hank

Back
Top Bottom